Sunday 12 February 2012

Friends with benefits.




Hi Strangers!
This picture is irrelevant but this post needed a picture so, meet my pup Hugo! My very talented girlfriend took this picture.

So something pretty cool happened today. I have this friend who's a brilliant floristry student, and she needed some help today with a top secret project. So my partner (I'm going to call her R from now on) and I went to her work to help her out, and I came out of it with a job! I've got friends in high places! It's only a few days a week, and it's ironing chair sashes and helping with event set up, but it's a job! From which I will earn money! Yay!
The only downside is that R and I will both be out all day and Hugo pup is not going to like that at all.

Hope you had a good day!
Melissa.

P.S. I was so tired when I got home I made dinner from a packet mix. I feel like a fraud.

P.P.S. My mum got me a new set of pots and pans for christmas and they're the best thing ever which made it not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment